This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But Amy, my friend the entomologist says, "What about their little cosmic tick souls...?"

Most sincerely - Peg K

To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: ticks (yuck!)

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh lets not even talk about "tick season"... It's been tick season here all
winter, even with a good hard freeze, and now that it's warming up it's
getting even worse! We have horses that have been in stalls for weeks that come up
with ticks. Horrible little creatures!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days  Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])