This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I was going to mention this too.  PJ's teeth  are quite worn, and though he
did fine (actually, too fine) on pasture, he  couldn't really chew hay.  I
started him on soaked Timothy pellets about  eight months ago and he's doing
really well.

Jamie
In the Mountains SW of Denver,  CO

In a message dated 3/16/2007 10:56:37 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,