This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Best of luck, Jean.

Peg Knutsen

----- Original Message ----- From: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: Gunnar

This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Vet finally has all the stats on Gunnar and is concerned about the fibrinogin (sp) reading as it should be 4 but it is 8. Hope I did not turn that around. It is a sign that there may be a tumor somewhere???? There is a protein deficiency (old hay?) So I am to get his calories up with corn oil, rolled oats and small amt. of alfalfa. As I mentioned the grass is coming so I can get all the good nutrition in him. Guess this is the time when the Fjord characteristic of blowing up over the least amount of grass or alfalfa goes out the window!!! But we will not over do it, much to his chagrin. Thanks for all of the caring. Jean Gayle P.S. Jean in Alaska, I agree with you on your old boys diet.

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press