This message is from: "Vanessa N. Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I have a young 5 year old mare that I need to rehome. She's had some
excellent ground work training but she comes up lame in the right hind when
ridden. We've had her vetted up the ying yang and we can't figure out what's
wrong. My trainer feels that she might be able to do some driving, and that
might even help her loosen up a bit. She's on the pushy side so she's not
for a beginner. I absolutely don't want her bred in case whatever is wrong
is genetic and also because the weight of a foal might injure her further.
If anyone knows of someone who is responsible and can abide with these
conditions, could you let me know?

Many thanks,

Vanessa N Weber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]