This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Always something to consider (and I haven't hauled personally in years) is the other people that are driving around you........they are soooooo clueless to what it's like to haul a trailer not even to mention it being loaded with live animals. You have to think for those silly people and you for sure want the best truck/stopping power.

Years ago (and I always remember this) driving back to our home in Arroyo Grande from Sana Ynez (in CA) having this bozo of a person pull right in front of me (yes I am hauling my precious mare at the time).........I won't repeat what I said at the time, but I was peeved.........thankfully I had a truck that was heavy duty and COULD slow down that big heavy loaded trailer behind me......... without having a swerve or a trailer going out of control........... !!!

Reena
AZ and RAINING