This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/14/07 9:43:51 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, I saw many photos I recognized:  And Fred Pack's picture of a
> mare and foal, FRED are you reading this?   I bet Fred will take some
> action!

yes, i did see fred's. and also the one of the stallion(?) running in the
snow that carol uses to advertise her calendar.....plus others. fred? anyone
want
to contact them? omigod, i just looked at her video again and right on the
bottom of fred's photo is the copyright.

i wrote and asked where she got her photos, and she said she googled some and
others came from a horse show she went to........think i will go google fjord
horse.......i believe she also had an image on there from a fjord t-shirt.

here is the link......_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJG_KYCiKQ0_

laurie