This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just sent this to barbarolover, author of the YouTube video.

To whom it may concern.  Your Fjord video contains a copyrighted
picture of our farm logo...Mother and foal in a caress.
You have not asked permission to use this copyrighted picture in your
YouTube movie.  This is a violation of federal law.
If you wish use that picture, please contact me for formal permission.
If you do not wish to obtain permission, you must remove that video
from YouTube immediately.
Frederick J Pack
PO Box 61
Wilkeson, WA 98396
(360) 829-2766

your video contains copyrighted material which I own. Frederick J.
Pack Pack's Peak Stables which you do not have permission to use.
Contact F Pack at [EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP

All she/he has to do is publish credits, once she obtains
permission.
I have repeatedly published that that picture is copyrighted.
It does show the Fjords in a very good light and I do NOT wish her to
pull it..BUT..she must have permission or my copyright means nothing.
I took the picture, won prizes with it, registered the pix as our farm
logo...I will protect my rights, which in turn protects others as well.

Fred