This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Monday, April 16, 2007, ganders31 wrote:

> But it was, and now everyone is speculating on what the deal is and
> who the 'guilty' parties are...perhaps in all fairness the details
> should be released.

  The banishment issue has come up because I placed Carol Rivoire on
  moderated status last fall after she repeatedly violated the simple
  rules I've laid down for frequency and format of advertising on the
  list. In the past several weeks, because of a technical foulup, I
  didn't receive moderated messages for approval, therefore Carol's
  messages were never posted to the general list. I believe I got
  things fixed, and as far as I know her messages in the past week
  have made it with minimal delay.

  However, seeing here messages make it to the list isn't enough for
  Carol, and she has taken her complaints to the NFHR Board. From the
  content of her message to Mike which inadvertently was posted to the
  list, she isn't happy with the answer that the list and the NFHR are
  totally separate, and she is continuing to complain.

  I only wish the List wasn't entirely a private enterprise, because
  then I wouldn't have to come up with the entire cost of it out of my
  own pocket. But I have chosen to do so, to give me the ability to
  choose who will remain a subscriber and what subjects will and will
  not be discussed. Over the years, the vast majority of people on the
  list have been able to operate within the rules, therefore I have
  only had to remove a handful of individuals.

  So, let me take this opportunity to let everyone know: THIS IS MY
  LIST, YOU MAY REMAIN SUBSCRIBED IF I SO CHOOSE. IF YOU CAN'T ABIDE
  BY THE FEW SIMPLE RULES ABOUT CONTENT AND ADVERTISING, I WILL BE
  HAPPY TO GIVE YOU HINTS ON STARTING YOUR OWN LIST. Yeah, I know I
  was shouting, but I felt like it.

 --
Steve McIlree
OWNER/Administrator FjordHorse List