This message is from: "Jeanne Zuker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Griet,

I am sorry to hear of your beloved friend passing but I can relate to the
relief that he is no longer suffering and has gone to be with his many friends
up in heaven over the Rainbow Bridge.  Your earlier writing of him told of how
much you cared for this boy, and loved him.

The Fjords most likely knew he was gone and out of pain.  I believe they
'mourn' in their own way and also sense relief of his suffering.

May God hold you gently while you heal and your heart mends from your loss,
and St Francis, please watch over Victor as he comes into your pastures again
young, beautiful and without injury or disease.

So sorry for your loss,

Jeanne Zuker
~MI~ USA