Van: Frederick J Pack
Datum: 04/26/07 06:25:34
Aan: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Onderwerp: RE: Victor....

This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Griet,

No words can soften the hurt nor heal the hole in your heart.
Only time.

Carry your memories in a sacred place in your heart.  It is my belief that
we will meet our loved ones, be they relatives or cherished animal friends,
......some day.

Please know that all of us grieve with you.  Most all of us have been thru
this.
Your duty, now, is to the living.  Life must go on.

Sadly written,

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396