This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What is the downside of Corgis?  My understanding is that they can be a
handful...or not great with kids (preferring folks with a little reserve,
like the Queen of England :))????

I have found it to be just the opposite. My dogs and my grandson and the neighbor kids just love the Corgis and the Corgis get so excited and have so much fun when they are here and are so gentle with the kids. A handfull........not mine....you must remember they are a big dog with short legs <G>!!!! I think it has to do a lot with the socialiazation when they are little and that they are kept with the mother and the other pups long enough to learn the socail skills they need from them and then how they are treated once they make it to their new home. No all kidding aside.....I have had many breeds of dogs and so has my husband it is is our favorite. The downfall.......they do shed! Any more questions....feel free to email me!
Debbie Ulrich
Corgi Hill Farm
Winona, Mn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]