This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

yes...Emily...its very true.  Our "yearling" cardigan does VERY well  with
the horses (Clydes and Fjords both)...He was excellent two weeks ago when  my 4
yr old fjord mare foaled for the first time.  He was loving and  affectionate.
 I WON'T say that he DOESN'T do laps on the outside of  their run now that
the filly has her legs about her and is preparing for the  derby!  I do
appreciate his herding instincts, however, as he also gently  nips at my heals
every
morning when we depart for our jog.  The extra  incentive helps.  He is a great
babysitter for the pups, and great for  setting a good example.  I had never
had a corgi prior to that dog, and I  will never think twice.

The puppies, at 8.5 weeks, are nearly potty trained, and are highly
socialized...with people and big dogs.  They get handled throughout each  day
and have
lots of space to run and explore.  The 3 blues are beautiful,  and the little
black/white/brindle is such a doll.

If you are interested, please contact me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  or 406-223-6933
Thanks!
wendy