This message is from: "Carol Tacey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We travel and camp with our LQ trailer and 2 Fjords all summer.  I use a
portable electric fence.  Works great if you double string it.  Two lines
keeps the horses from ducking under.  The best plastic poles are the "sturip
step in", they go up easy and fast.  4 foot poles the best.  I use a charger
that runs on 4 "D" size batters, does the job and is light weight.  I bought a
extra big (golf club size) canvas bag with a zipper that holds the whole set
up, poles, charger, wire (on a hand crank roller).  Then of course, I let my
husband, Tony, set it all up.  Two adults setting up a portable fence is like
a married couple in a canoe for 3 days ..... The fight is on!  So, I sit in
the lawn chair and tell Tony, "Your doing a great job".  The fence goes up in
a flash.

Carol Tacey
Totem Farm
319 Waites Corner Rd