From: Karen Keith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 11:02 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Shipping Boots -- Perhaps sew your own?

This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Genie:

If you can't find the size you need and you or someone you know is handy
with the sewing machine, you could always make your own shipping boots.
Here's one link I found.  There may be others.

http://www.rockywoods.com/Patterns/9900.htm

Good luck!

Karen, Am in Eng, trying to keep in touch with the Fjordie community from
afar.
I have a Welsh cob mare 2 days a week to be my surrogate fjord.