This message is from: Jon Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:43 PM 5/7/2007, you wrote:
This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Several weeks ago Mary Ofjord lost a great horse to colic. Due to what "Sonny" did for Mary and how special their relationship was I wanted to share the particulars with all of you.

A great horse is gone, but will always be remembered.

Thanks for the beautiful tribute to Sonne, Pat. I still cry when I think of him, as I am right now. He was a very special horse to me. I haven't wanted to post anything on the list, just because I couldn't. He made memories in my heart that will live forever. I will have other horses in my life, but none so special as he.

Mary Ofjord