This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mary

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of Sonne........ he sounds like a wonderful horse and such a perfect match for you!!!! memories of him will live forever with you. he is with you always.

Reena

Thanks for the beautiful tribute to Sonne, Pat. I still cry when I think of him, as I am right now. He was a very special horse to me. I haven't wanted to post anything on the list, just because I couldn't. He made memories in my heart that will live forever. I will have other horses in my life, but none so special as he.

Mary Ofjord