This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It looks like the best pony ever may be getting a new best friend who will need
to be shipped from upstate New York to the Charlotte, NC area.  I am looking at
transporters and have reviewed the archives, and am waiting for some bids.  But
I had some questions:

One bid is from TenderTouch Transport http://www.tendertouchtransport.com for
May 28-30, "direct trip, free choice hay and water at all times, rest breaks
every 3 hours, 1 1/2 stall size, fully padded with dividers to the floor".

Another bid is from Majo http://majos-stall.com/hauling.html May 21, with a
full box stall, but it will be an overnight since they have another pickup
along the way.

Both companies have lots of references, pricing is comparable.  And it may be
that the TenderTouch is actually overnight as well.

How important is it to have a box stall as opposed to a slant load space for
this distance trip?  It sounds better, and I'd get my pony a week earlier, but
I am pretty tense about the idea of an overnight stop - but suspect I am
overreacting?  And actually, maybe it would be nice for the pony to have a
longer rest since she has never been on a long trip before.

Kate and Joe (who says he likes the idea of his own mare very much, thank you)