This message is from: sam Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
  I have just posted a saddle on e-bay that might be of interest. (sorry didn't
think of here till after I put up for auction)
  It is a 16' wide close contact collegiate. Never ever used. I did add a nice
bridle to go with it.
  I  thought I might get interested in doing a bit more than the "every other
year" showing, but no.. not really. I Had placed it  on 2 horses when I first
got to check for fit and it was just right for the wide tree fjords I have.

  It's late I have been bathing ponies all day with various therapeutic
clients.. so please forgive my not putting my own add number in here. A search
on the above description should do the trick.

  On that note I do find my Fjords are great for the type of therapeutic work I
offer here. I do have the good fortune to be able to pick and choose which
horses I feel are best suited to what person and what stage of need or goal.
Each one offers something different for me based on the temperment and skills.
  I do this well and am fortunate to be finally stating to build a name for my
self in the local counseling and community help agency .

  I also offer beginner and intermediate lessons.  Some days are better than
others as far using fjords for this LOL they do have opinions of their own ;)
Always ready with a valuable lesson for any young child about just how strong
they are not!!

   Off to bed with  tired my self,
  Sam