This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Green Horn Question:

If one has bought an already registered fjord (such as SNF Mirakel) does the
new owner need to re-register, or do anything else?!

Melinda
Marengo OH
with canine daughters Nanook and Lucy, and soon to be adopted Gypsy Vanner
(2 year old) son Simba...oh yeah, and 2 adult human sons Doug and Mikey.
<contentment>

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org