This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject:  Our old mare Tessa

Jamie,

What a wonderful story about Tessa.  It was so nice to wake up  this morning
to such a happy post on our Fjord list this  Memorial weekend.

Our oldest here at Green Meadow is a 34 year old Morgan  gelding.  He's still
enjoying
life out in the pasture with the mares during the day but does need  special
care from
us.  He was given to us as a nine year old from the  University of
Massachusetts and is much
a part of our family.  It'll be a very, very sad  day at Green Meadow Farm
when he passes on.

And, yes, my horses have always told me what they need or  feel....

Thanks,
Karen Emirzian
Green Meadow Farm
Wilbraham, MA