This message is from: Ronni Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fat Fjords R.Taylor, Straw Hat Stables
Curt Pierce got me started on a product by Triple
Crown called "Triple Crown Lite". It is a low carb
pelleted feed, made for diabetic horses and minis. It
has fiber, minerals, vitamins and probiotics - but
little fat and little carbs. The girls like it very
much, and it is a nice "diet" feed. My vet had me feed
it when we were treating laminitis because it is low
sugar. Fed with grass hay, my girls seem to do well on
it in the Spring and Summer.