This message is from: "Debbie LeBreton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi and congrat to you;

My female pony (fjord) can not have babies, so I will not experience your excitement or pleasure in seeing mom and baby together. I would love to see your baby pictures. I am assuming that it is such a great feeling to see them together.

From: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Digest Fjord <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Subject: Olivia Farm's New Foal
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone from Olivia Farm!

We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new foal, OFI Skogen, a lovely GREY colt out of OH Sadie and by Flotren! He was born on the 25th at about 1:30 in the morning. Of course, he waited to come until Dan was gone and before my step-mom came to help with the kids, but at least everything went smoothly.

Both Skogen and Sadie are looking great and are happy to get outside and romp. Skogen has only three positions all day - nurse, lay flat out, or run-kick-buck. He is going to be a handful, but a beautiful one.

I'm sorry to say I don't have the web-site updated with photos, yet. I'll be sure to let you all know when I do - and if anyone would like to see some first day photos, please let me know privately.

  Cheers!

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com