This message is from: "Misha & Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all!

Well since I am always starting green horses it seems--I always start them slow--lol. But I hear ya all. I have a 1987 mare that I retired from breeding who looks and acts half her age. She is great--sound, in shape, fit, funny kind super gentle and she is broke to ride and drive single or double. Plenty of pep but VERY laid back, clips loads, does PNH bathes plays poker whatever. I used to let the kids who visit ride her. She hasn't been ridden for a few years but heck--a trip or two around the round pen should do it.

I HATE to sell her but it seems silly to have her retired when some one could be enjoying her so much right now.

PERFECT for renewing your confidence riding and driving.

email me if you are interested. I am asking $2500. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Misha from Shota Fjords