This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been reading many of your thoughts on carts and other horse drawn
equipment on the list.  It is good that we are all sharing ideas and concerns
about safety and function.  As was mentioned, there are many vehicles out
there to avoid and many have come to our shop for repair and rebuild.  Each
year we do a free tune up at Sunwood and help each other get their equipment
in order for a safe and enjoyable drive.  Safety is key at our driving events
and we have had a very good track record with our equipment and many satisfied
customers.  Check out our web site for more information and vehicles
(sunwoodfjords.com)  Happy Trails Ron & Sherrie Dayton of Sunwood Fjords and
Carriage Co.