This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ok, thank you. What is Tina's contact info? Does she train horses to drive as well as ride?
Bonnie
Visalia, CA
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: trainer - new to fjords

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bonnie, I live in the Riverside area so I am not close to you. If you wanted to bring your Fjord to Chino Hills for training I am sure Tina Duree could do the job. The down side is you would not be able to be there often. I do not know of any trainers in your area willing to take a Fjord. Some trainers only
take on certain breeds and I would not out my Fjord with just anyone.

Jo Wilgus
Gavilan Hills, CA