This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I love Dansko's for clogs, work (office) shoes and sandals, and for paddock
boots.  I do not ride daily, but my first pair of Dansko riding boots is
still in very good shape (just extremely dusty).  :)  Dansko's have a full
toe box; medium width is ample as most European shoes are; and fantastic
arch support.  I do not know if they come in wide width.

However, I just tried to find them online where I usually buy my Dansko's
(zappos and dans practicals), and discovered that Dansko paddock boots are
hard to come by, and my beloved style isn't even available it seems!  I will
have to email the company.

Melinda

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org