This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am sold on the Ariat Terrains, I wear a men's size 10, which has a wide toe box. They come in regular leather, and waterproof leather and also now have a waterproof, INSULATED, model which I used all winter here in Alaska, even at below zero temps. The Ariat Terrains are all I ever wear anymore!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where it is clear and cool this morning, 42 degrees.

I have some lace up ariats that are wide, with a square toe box.  I do not
know what they are cooled.  They are not cool looking like the ones with the
more pointed toes, but they accommodate my wide foot.

Gail