This message is from: "Lori Lemley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have only 2 horses, both Fjord mares. The older one I do large group
trail rides, parades, etc. She is fine around other horses, studs
included, not mareish at all, very steady. I've never used any sort of
cycle regulation on her. Her daughter is just now 3, but goes where we
do; I pony her from her mother's back. She has recently shown an
inclination to kick at horses that come up behind her quickly. We will
work through that and I expect she'll be just as dependable as her dam
with time.
Lori Lemley
Little Rock, AR