This message is from: "Kim Nord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

DON'T get steel toe... one of my employees got stepped on with steeltoes and the toe got crushed and stayed crushed, ON his foot! Ariats have a reinforcement to the very tip of the toe that has helped protect me the last couple times my klutzs stepped on me.
Kim
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Ariat Terrains

This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do the Ariat Terrains provide mcuh protection if you get stepped on? Is the toe box kind of stiff in other words? I have considered steel toe boots for protection but the ones I have tried on don't seem too comfortable for walking around so I haven't gotten any yet. Thanks to the list, I will look at the Terrains.
Bonnie
CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lola Lahr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>