This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let's call ourselves the JOB (Joe, Oz and Braveheart) Barrel Racing Tag team.
 We could run to the barrels, knock each one over, eat whatever was in them
then waddle back over the finish line to the out-gate and a nice nap.  Bogie
has volunteered to be an alternate for the team...especially the eating
section.
 Do you think we could talk Pat into adding that class to the next Blue Earth
rally?

Kay
and Bogie, who was BORN for this event
and Braveheart, who thinks this would be way more fun than leaving all those
barrels standing up.