This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,
The Moses Lake Fjord show committee has been approached by a group of
artist in the Spokane, Wa area that have spent the last couple of
years getting to know the fjord horse and their owners (or should that
be the people they own??) They have been working with Kathy Rollins,
long time member of the PNFPG, and I'm told have some really
interesting art they are going to bring to the ML show.

If you've considered coming to show, even without a horse, maybe the
idea of seeing some good, original fjord horse art work will help bump
you over the top...or not.

We also hope to have some of the origianl founding members of the
PNFPG at the show just so we can says thanks for the vision and the
guts to hang in there and make it work.

Please see below the news release from the Gallery of Thum' and what
they say about themselves. Hope to see ya at the show.

Gallery of ThumÂ’
106 South Madison
Spokane WA 99201
Public contact: Cecile Charles
(509) 599-0028

On August 24-25-26, 2007, a Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Gallery of
ThumÂ’ will be taking several Spokane artists to the Moses Lake Fjord
Horse Show at the Grant County Fairgrounds in Moses Lake, WA.

All of these artists are emerging as new artists in this venue.

Each artist has a distinctly different style. It takes a great deal of
work for a group of artists to learn and develop artworks as a unified
group all painting the same venue yet bringing absolutely different
works on the same subject. This show will be unique. Artists Cecile
Charles, Debbie Hughbanks, Lydia Sproull, Vicki West, Beverly Barnett,
and Shelly O. Haas will be presenting paintings specifically to Fjord
Horse enthusiasts after researching the breed extensively.

Comments from Cecile:

Fjord horses are a small Norwegian draft horse with coloring that is
artistic in itself, ranging from buff to white to gray, with signature
dark hairs running from the forelock to the tip of their tails.
Getting to know the breed by coloring and also by personality has been
a joy to all of the artists. They lend themselves to artistic
inspiration beautifully. We are exited to show you what we have
accomplished!

In their post to me they sent 2 jpeg files of paintings they have. If
you'd like to see them, email me privately and send them to you...be
patient however as I'm on the road 2-3 days at a time with my job, so
am not at a computer all the time...thanks

--david vanhoof
Funshine Farm Fjords
9222 214th Ave E
Bonney Lake, Wa 98391