This message is from: Linda Lottie User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ellen...I purchased a Smuckers biothane pairs harness ....... A long time
driving instructor helped me get them fitted to my fjords.  As he untangled
and adjusted the pieces he remarked several times about the quality.  He
thought it was very good/using high quality materials and fittings.

LJBL in WI