To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:16 AM
Subject: Hello! INTRO letter

and in a year..... a sensible older Fjord mare that needs a good home and
would like to be a companion and go for a few rides a week and might even
be asked to pull a sleigh once in a while in the winter and a little cart
up into the mountains so we can take the house dog out for a picnic
unless teh bears continue to be an issue in which case we'll just stay in
the valley and trot down the old stage coach roads!