This message is from: Summers Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi amy, just read your email off the fjord list,my name is summers moore and I have one gelding fjord named bizcocho and a mare coming from wisconsin named mara. she is with foal due next may. I am presently bringing them to my house in carbondale colorado and she arrives in 3 days. My brother lives in niwot and I was wondering where the niwot trail was if i ever brought one of them down for a visit/? your team looks great. take care summers