This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

oh I love the soccer one!! what kind of ball is that?! it is HUGE!!!!
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: Fjord Videos

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't remember if I posted these already or not!! These are some videos
that my husband shot at our FjordFest.  I happened to be tidying up  the
website for the event and forgot how much I enjoyed them!! I should put this on my
calendar to watch every morning - it just makes me feel good to  see these
guys.

Soccer Fjords:  _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJN3GMQ5a4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJN3GMQ5a4)

Driving Fjords:  _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDRFcNBLi4_