To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 3:48 PM
Subject: RE: Libby ad nauseum

This message is from: "fjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When PNFPG voted to have a show in Moses Lake the only available date in
2007 was this past weekend unless PNFPG wanted to have it the weekend of
Libby.  That wasn't even considered as an option.

It isn't an either/or situation. There is no reason two shows can't be held
so we have 3 different venues to enjoy.  Spring Fling, NW Fjord Show and
Libby.

There are a number of ideas floating around and information being gathered
so the shows would not be held so close together.  These will be presented
at the fall PNFPG meeting on November 3rd at the Best Western in Moses Lake.
If you want a say in what happens - come to the meeting.

I'm tired of all of the accusations, bickering and nasty remarks.  We are
all Fjord lovers and I would hope we could all act more like adults.  Join
in the efforts for a solution so we can have 3 times a year to get together
and enjoy our Fjords and friends (right now I'm using that term loosely).

Taffy Mercer
Kennewick, WA