This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ellen,

I do a lot of driving on paved roads with traffic. It's always quite an
experience, especially here in southern CA. I would suggest you buy the caution

sign that attaches to your carriage. I think this is a requirement on roads
with  cars. And I would get comfortable using hand signals that slow people
down,
and  the ones for turns. It amazes me how clueless people are driving their
cars  around horses. They don't slow down and whiz by you at high speeds. You
have to  be a bit of a traffic cop when you drive your horse around cars.

Elaine Olsen