This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have the traditional orange triangle that goes from vehicle to vehicle for
road driving and a pair of really cool flashing red tail-lights that I bought
for $10 each at a bicycle store.  I added some electrician's tape along the
outside to insure that the red plastic covers stay on and put them on my
marathon cart which does the majority of the road time with Braveheart and me.
don't think the manufacturers had our kind of bumpy ride in mind when they
assembled the little rascals.  Anyhow, they're a nifty addition.  One push of
the
little button on them turns on the light and a second push makes it into a
flashing light.  The bike store told me that the batteries last a long time
and, so
far, they have.
    I agree about staying in your lane (to which you are definitely entitled)
so drivers aren't as tempted to squeeze you off the road as they might be.
I've been known to slide over when I'm riding (more escape maneuvers are
possible then) but not in harness.  Most people do seem to be both careful and
thoughtful and now that the high schools are open for business again, that 9AM
-
2PM time slot is starting to look good once more.
    Happy driving!

Kay
and Braveheart, ruler of the gravel road