This message is from: "Jeanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The PNFHG truly has a dilemma, with the two shows, Moses Lake and Libby.
Many people feel strongly for both, for very good reasons.

A thought; maybe you could rotate, each year, the venue, or have an
evaluation at one, one year, and the show at the other, and the next year,
visa versa.

Just my two cents, for what that's worth.  I hate to see good people and
their energy spent haggling over something like this.  Try to make it work
for both venues.

Jeanne
 - Berthoud, CO