This message is from: "Teressa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Also, there was no PNFPG by law that halted statements in opposition to club
or Officer or Member decisions.  There was a by law amendment offered that
would cause expulsion from the organization in the event of threatening
and/or abusive language.  In fact, JUST like our list owner, Steve Mc, when
he sees flaming.  Unfortunately, the need for such a rule was never
anticipated by the PNFPG organizers, and was only introduced after such
threatening and abusive language was used.  It's a sad commentary on our
times and should remind us all to think before we push the send button and
think before the words come out of our mouths.

Good luck to all the Libby show goers - hope you have nice weather in what
is an amazingly beautiful location - sadly, too far away for me.

Teressa in Ferndale, WA (truly, a lovely spot for a fjord show!)