This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Starfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 12:12 PM
Subject: Fjord Horses at the 2008 National Western Stock Show
Clay Maier and his Fresian Spectacular

Thanks Beth for the information on the stock show. After seeing all the talent that will be there, I will making plans to go to the show.

Clay Maier, is a master horseman, and a friend of mine. I'll see his show in just a couple weeks at the Grass Valley Draft Horse Show.

I am not familiar with Klaus Hempfling's Dancing with Horses. However, after going to his web site, appears to be somewhat like Chris Irwin, that is they are ,,, expressing, tempo, rhythm, and balance.

See you in Co.

Jerry Friz,
Anderson, Ca,

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!