This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fjord Horses will, once again, be included in the Evening of Dancing Horses during the 2008 National Western Stock Show and Rodeo, which is held in Denver, Colorado, every January.

The dates for the Evening of Dancing Horses are January 23rd and 24th, 2008.

I just got off of the phone with Marvin Witt, one of the Executive directors for the NWSS and coordinator for the Dancing Horses and Mexican Rodeo. The Fjords will be performing two acts, along with a spectacular list of professional equestrian entertainment:

Jerry Diaz and his wife, Stacy, are the producers and professional equestrian performers for the show.
Clay Maier and his Fresian Spectacular
Sabine Schut-Kery, Baroque Equestrian entertainer and trainer
Eric Martonovich, who is now performing with Cavallo.
Other local talent performing Reining and Dressage.

All will be performing to the live music of the Denver Brass Orchestra. http://www.denverbrass.org/

Based upon what I was told, this will be a spectacular show, one not to be missed!

You can read more about it and order tickets for the show at:

Http://www.nationalwestern.com then click on Stock Show, Rodeo and Horse Show, then click on Special Events, then click on the Evening of Dancing Horses. TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME ON YOUR COMPUTER! They have an annoying, but kind of cute, sound thingy associated with the titles on the second page that is really loud.

If your are a local Fjord owner (local to Colorado), you and your horse can jump, and you can join us for our practice sessions (weekends, two or three times per month until January) please contact me!

Anyway, we'll be there, hope to see you there also!

Beth

--
Starfire Farm
Beth Beymer and Sandy North