This message is from: Fiona Lindsay-Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey all.

  I was stewarding at a USDF recognized dressage show in Pinehurst, NC this
weekend. When I was looking down the lists, I recognized the second half of a
name; King.

  I was hoping that it was a fjord!

  And low and behold what stops by at "my station" to check in: A fjord.

  It was Karolina King. A four yr. old stallion out of Canada King.

  Penny was there reading the tests for the rider. I believe that they place
fifth, in both of their training level tests.

  It was great to see the fjords (I know that it was the only one.) out there
supporting and representing our wonderful breed. It was great to see a breed
that I actually recognized!

  GO FJORDS!!!

  ~Fi

Fiona Lindsay Delfino