This message is from: "Chris Darrow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all.  I just wanted to take a second to drop a note and say hi
to you all. I am a new Fjord owner in Colorado. I have a yearling
filly. Wonderful girl. I purchased her because she amazed me. I had
never seen or been around the Fjord breed before. Here she was not
even 13 months old yet and she was almost bombproof! WE have had her
for a few months now and she continues to surprise me. She is a
wonderful filly and from what I have read of the breed I am hooked. I
plan to get more Fjords in the near future.

Look forward to talking to you all in the future!

Chris