This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh....this is so funny...and so true.....I could relate to many of these and I am sure most of us can who own fjords!!!!! I wonder if my hubby will think it is as funny as I do!!!!! I will need to pass this on to many horse friends.....laughs are always a great thing!
Mike, thanks for sharing
Debbie Ulrich
Corgi Hill Farm
Winona, MN

Mike wrote:
Living with O.C.E.A.N. Syndrome - By Scooter Grubb

Just recently, after years of research, I have finally been able to give a name to what my wife and I have been living with for years. It's an affliction, for sure, which when undiagnosed and misunderstood can devastate and literally tear a family apart. Very little is known about O.C.E.A.N. Syndrome.