This message is from: Silja Knoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am on the Larimer County Horseman's Association Evacuation Team.  It is
subgroup of our local horse club in Colorado that is trained in emergency
evacuation procedures and has annual inspections for our trucks and trailers.
We are dispatched by the local sherrif department as well as Animal Protection
and Control when we are needed.  We have been called upon several times over
the last 5 years or so.  Fortunately Colorado's fires have not been major the
last couple of years.  Contact me directly if you want more details.  We are
happy to help other groups get started.

  Silja Knoll

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  970 402 5104, cell

jerrell friz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: "jerrell friz"

Genie wrote,
Our local horse club will be discussing that
> tonight. I was wondering if there is a repository so-to-speak of sample
> disaster plans that groups can draw on when writing their own plan. Does
> anyone out there have one that they would like to share? It seems silly
> for each group to reinvent the wheel.

Hi List Again,
Genie, or others ,,on the CDL, over the years there has been a TON on info.,
no need to reinvent the wheel, just look in the archives. A couple days ago
there was an excellent post from an Australian fireman.

Regards,
Jerrell Friz,
Anderson,CA.

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!

http://mail.yahoo.com