From: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Rescue ??? no way

This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am inclined to agree with you.  I have seen these same ads in years past,
as well, and yes, the mares have all been exposed to a stallion once again
this spring/summer.  Gee.  All rescue cats and dogs are spayed/neutered, no
doubt about it.

I was also noting that their prices are higher than a lot of horses on
equine.com that are purebred and selectively bred and come from family homes
where they have apparently been well loved and cared for....not used as a
"machine".  Did you notice the hooves on some of these mares?!!!

Melinda