This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phil Odden wrote:

"In 2005 I extensively researched what is known about white markings in the
fjord horse."

Thanks, Phil, for your very clear and informative message about the history
and status of white markings in the Fjord breed. Several of the categories
were new to me. I'm sure your note will clear up any questions or
misunderstandings about white markings.

My heart goes out to you about the predicted snow in your area. Now I suppose
you will be forced to bring out your gorgeous sleigh and play with Smedsmo.
Sleigh bells ring.... Here in the Seattleish area we have been enjoying our
usual lovely Fall sunshine break. Our herd [aka Erlend] has emerged from under
a mud-covered disguise for a while and is getting fuzzy for the winter. Soon
we will have a mud-dun stallion again.

Thanks again,
Peg

Peg Knutsen