This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Solveig,

I see you have Stina's latest foal! A full brother to my "yellow dun" Anvil's Adel. I would be interested to see if he develops any black hairs in his mane when he is older, like next summer! Adel has scattered black hairs in her mane and tail, so I am not sure what color to call her! She sure looks like a yellow dun! but the black hairs?

Anvil's Stina has had 12 foals, all but one by Leidjo. Of those eleven, two are brown dun, five are "yellow dun" (with black hairs?) and four are white dun!

Would you send me a picture of Solskinn? What color are his eyes? Adel's are gold, while Stella has dark gold eyes.

Thanks,
Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, with Solskinn's grandma, Stella, and his sister Adel, as well as his Uncle Bjorken.

Not only do we have greys, but a red dun mare, Kjor Elianna, a white dun mare, Silvia, and our newest color addition, Anvil's Solskinn, a very rare yellow dun colt.