This message is from: Liz Rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow! Thanks to all who replied to my question about
grey fjords both on and off the list. Several people
sent pictures of their grey fjords and many invited me
to come visit. There seem to be some pretty nice grey
fjords out there. At the moment, I am making
arrangements with Peg Knutsen to go see the
magnificent Erlend who lives just s short distance
from my farm. Who would have thunk...

One last question, do the grey fjords fade as they age
like most grey horses do? My thought would be that
they don't, since they are really a dun color....

             Liz and fuzzy Torsten (who would really
like a grey fjord mare of his own)